Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 15 July 2009 This query is : Resolved 
we had kept a case in sdjm court berhampur,orissa .in theyear2004..our lawyer there mr.nandakumartripathy is not telling can we find out the position of the number is cc.29/2004.when we contacted other lawyers also in berhampur we are not getting any information.
Kiran Kumar (Expert) 15 July 2009
u can see the register of Alhmad/ Clerk attached with the court, who is maintaining the work on civil side.

u can personally make a request, in writing, to the judge as well, since u r litigant and caught in a adverse situation he will direct his staff to find out the status.

if nothing happens then move an application under Right to Information Act.

u must be aware of some date of proceeding, u can check the register of court from that day onwards to know abt the status of ur case.
sanjeev murthy desai (Expert) 15 July 2009
Dear Prsathish,

I agree with Mr. Kiran, but you have to clarify the some points as follows

1. Have you interest in your case?

2. what you did from 2004 to date?

3. What the reson under your advocate not telling facts?

4. Did you paid court fees and professional fees of your advocate?

sanjeev desai
vinjamuri ranga babu (Expert) 15 July 2009
it seems you are not giving proper information. any how go to the office where your case is pending, and ask the officials about your case status, if they havenot been furnished,then make an application to the court for verification of your file stating all the reasons.the court will help you.
thanks and all the best.
MANISH (Expert) 16 July 2009
Agree with the views of my learned friends.
Especially Mr. Kiran Kumar.
He is right.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now