Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

case register

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 22 February 2011 This query is : Resolved 
Any person who is not indian national can complaint direct to indian police or home ministry by could be register or not.?..
M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (Expert) 22 February 2011
depends upon the fact, but not possible
Sukhija (Expert) 22 February 2011
if the offence is committed by Indian, in India and he is complainant.
Arvind Singh Chauhan (Expert) 22 February 2011
I go with Sukhija Ji.
indrajit mukhopadhyay (Expert) 23 February 2011
if the offence committed in India
Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert) 23 February 2011
If the offense is committed by the Indian, in India or even out of India, If the foreigner has the knowledge if the offense, the foreigner can make a complaint.
s.subramanian (Expert) 23 February 2011
Yes. If the offence is committed within the territorial limits of the country,any person can lodge the complaint. The nationlity is of no consequence.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query