25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Case file against settlement deed

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 25 July 2022 This query is : Resolved 
we are 3 sons to my father and my father gave the settlement deed to my elder brother in 2014 without our knowledge, in this, my father gave absolute rights to him. But the other brother, my mother, and me not signed on this deed even as a witness. In 2015 my father died and my elder brother continued in the house until May 2022. but in 2018 without any information, my brother sold the house to others and continues to reside in the same house up to May 2022. later in May 2022, the present owner sold the house to others.

All the above things were done without our mother and other brothers' knowledge. So shall we (Either my mother or brother) file a case against challenge on my elder brother and other registered owners cause of mislead and misrepresentation?
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 25 July 2022
Is the property owned by your father or ancestral? If the property is your father's self-acquired then you have no right to ask.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 02 August 2022
its my father property but under bank loan
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 02 August 2022
sale deed is infavour of my fathers name but under bank loan
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 02 August 2022
If the property is your father's self-acquired then no one has right to ask.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query