Case dismissed by supreme court.

Honourable Supreme Court has dismissed ONGC SLP in the year 2015 and ordered to implement Gujarat High Court Order. In the Gujarat High Court Order I am also one of the beneficiary but ONGC refused to consider my appointment. Now I had filed SCA in Gujarat High Court. I wud like to know whether can I still appeal before the Supreme Court for implementation and execution of Guj High Court order.

Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)

no

Given facts indicate that you can file Contempt Petition in High Court.

Kapil ChandnaOnline (Expert)

File contempt before the Supreme Court ...

Warm Regards
Kapil Chandna Advocate
9899011450,9911218741

Kumar Doab (Expert)

You have a right to approach HC like others..
HC shall decide your matter, also.

Kumar Doab (Expert)

Discuss with your own very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in such/service matters and well versed with latest citations, LOCAL applicable rules/laws/ … and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt…..with whom you may share inputs /show the documents/evidence for a considered opinion..
At each location three are some counsels that specialize in such matters and they are well known.
Check for such counsels at LOCAL HC, SC……
Your counsel can also opine on Contempt of Court, being contemplated by you.
And that refusal by establishment is well reasoned or not!

×