Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

can i file the complaint of defamation?

(Querist) 26 January 2009 This query is : Resolved 
dear sir,
my client is a docter his wife and his father in law sent letter to his boss that the docter physically and mentaly harass to his wife and he is like demon and requested the boss to take his docter degree back
this letters was sent on 14th feb. 2008 and again same letters were sent in nov. 2008
can i file a complaint of defamation against wife and father in law of my client?
Srinivas.B.S.S.T (Expert) 26 January 2009
first issue a notice to your client's wife and FIL about initiation of criminal defamation against them, if they fail to tender written apology.Later you can file a criminal case against them under Sections 499 and 500 of IPC.
AEJAZ AHMED (Expert) 26 January 2009
Dear Pankaj,

If you don't mind I want Few clarifications:

(a) What do You mean by 'BOSS'?

(b) How and Who can 'Take Back the Doctor's Degree'(Means,Procedure & Responsible Person for taking back Degree)?

(c) Whether they(Doctor & his Wife) are livng separately, if so, is there any court proceedings already pending between both of them.
sanjeev murthy desai (Expert) 28 January 2009
I Agreed with both my Ld friends. In my veiw you have enough documents to file a defemanaiton case.

sanjeev desai

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query