LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Anonymous   12 December 2021 at 14:31

Verification of false pleadings

sir
If civil suit submissions such as plaint, affidavits, are contrary to their own exhibits, does this attracts perjury?

continue
SANDEEP Singh   10 December 2021 at 19:59

Plea against order of grant of bail

Dear sir,
As mentioned above subject matter, im presently released on bail under section 302 ipc in 2019 by hon'ble punjab high court division bench after serving 5 years and 3 months imprisonment. The court while granting bail relied upon Dharampal vs state of Haryana, 1999 judgement and granted bail. However, my in laws have filed a plea against the order of grant of bail citing the illegality of the said judgement. My question to the expert team are:-
1. Under what circumstances, supreme court would dismiss bail given by hon'ble punjab high court division bench, if any.
2. Please cite any judgement where supreme court upheld bail given by court who relied on Dharampal vs state of Haryana judgement
OR
3. Any supreme court judgement where Dharampal vs state of Haryana judgement was challenged for above said subject matter, however apex court dismissed the plea?

continue
Siva   02 December 2021 at 18:51

Dont know case is going correctly

I have crpc 417 & 420 on me. Person A lodge complaint on me with some of her associates person B, C and D. Police lodge complaint and taken statement B, C and D as evidance of this case. In fact, police taken money from them and supporting them. Police summoned 2-3 times to go police station for enquiry, but i didnt go as i know police wont talk for me. Then police filed chargesheet and case started 5 years ago, until last month person A to D and police never appear to court for hearing, but every month i went court. Suddenly all people A, B, C & D came to court and just reitterate what they told in the complaint and as per chargesheet. Actualy the case is, A is telling me i got huge money from her with no evidence. Person B, C and D are her friends, they just went to police station when she complaint me. Police treated B, C and D as evidence for what A given in the complaint, but not direct evidence for that money transaction.

My lawer never cross question actively when A, B, C, D on the box during the enquiry in the court, but he says, now we can just hear what ABCD tell to the court. Actual argument will happen only later stage. No need to cross question them when they stand on the box. I thought he should cross question them when they stand in box in front of judge instead just hear and finally arge with opponent lawyer. I suspect they may not come back to court or opponent lawyer can oppose to not bring them to court later when my lawer request.

Is court procedure is like that? Is my lawyer says true? Otherwise can I meet Judge in person to explain my side?

continue
Anonymous   29 November 2021 at 23:24

Slp due to gross injustice?

For a number of years now, High Court has repeatedly passed orders contrary to the law, dismissing our criminal writ petitions thrice, and always denying relief sought. This has happened even during the pandemic. Moreover, two applications for placing on record some vital documents have been left pending, while deciding the most recent writ petition.

Is this repeated conduct of the High Court of not following the concerned Act and the law, and now also leaving two applications for placing on record some vital documents pending, while dismissing the writ petitions and denying the relief sought, constitute gross injustice sufficient enough to file an SLP on this ground?

Or is it advisable to raise questions of law in the SLP?

Sorry for being anonymous, but it is important.

continue
raju   29 November 2021 at 20:16

Early hearing

Complainant in criminal case did not appear and now court issued notice to complainant. As the date is very long and complainant wants to file application for early hearing as his case was at the stage of evidence. Please guide under what section can be application filed for early hearing.

continue
raju   27 November 2021 at 18:33

List of witness

In criminal case list of witness was given by complainant. Now during the course of evidence of complainant one witness is necessary and important but his name was not mentioned in the list of witness. How can court be convinced. Please advise.

continue
Ananda   25 November 2021 at 21:53

Email complaint

This is regareding non return of token money in a property related. Since documents were not clear deal did not finalize, seller not returning token advance.
Police not registering FIR and say it is 'civil' and did a NC.
Is an email complaint to ACP/commissioner acceptable before filing a PCR?

thanks,
ANand

continue
Anonymous   25 November 2021 at 14:49

Writing an apology now i have a concern for my future being

I have written an apology letter in the police station, for sending a message to the foreign lady for my concern with the relationship as I thought he (the person I am with cheating on me) I send Hey message and what going with you two, I never hide my identity nor abuse her I simply ask my concern to her she never response instead file a complaint against me as a fake account. In the process, I do make another account but never misused it but the lady used another account and use my pictures as evidence of a fake account but it was not.
Even though I send her a message asking what going on for that I write an apology
I admit my mistake sending a message for concern and relationship but now I m concerned for my future can this apology letter haunt me for life as I want to apply for govt job and a passport I don't know I am scared for my future.

continue
Anonymous   25 November 2021 at 14:44

continue
Kiran Kiran   24 November 2021 at 07:25

Cheque bounce

I have won the case in Lower Trial Court and Appellate court (Case was since 10 years now got the judgement).
Accused was absent on the Judgement day.
Accused went to high court for Criminal Revision, but High court dismissed the petition and ordered him to surrender in the Lower Appellate court for further proceedings.

In the mean while Lower Trial Court has issued an arrest warrant on Accused. but he was absconding, but after 1 and half month Accused was caught. He was sent to Imprisionment, its been past 1 week but till now he did not move any bail petition,
My concern is if he accept the imprisionment then how can I recover the amount, Accused has few properties, Accused is a business and realestate person. If Accused does not respond, can we file EP on the basis of this Judgement?
1) What would be the next step to recover the money.

2) Civil Case : already 10 years passed, can we go for Civil Case

Please given Suggestion

continue