LAW Courses

ks   04 November 2021 at 10:10

Can oci card holder be considered as citizen of india ?

Below is the link which says that for registration as an "Authorized Person" of a Broker , person should be a citizen of India.
https://www.nseindia.com/trade/authorised-for-membership#:~:text=NSE%2FMEMB%2F13429%20dated%20November,agent%20of%20the%20Stock%20Broker'.

May I know whether an US citizen having OCI Card can apply as an Authorized Person ?

What are the alternatvies if he/ she wants to become Authorized Person ?

continue
Anonymous   29 October 2021 at 21:52

Company harassment

Hi All respected experts & lawyers,

My Name is Prashant Singh, my brother was working in a company and he has also started side business, as company was not provided full salary during covid period.

Last month in Sept 2021 company terminated
to my brother from job and they took his signature on a blank paper forcefully in company primises and now issues a notice and blaming for Defalcate of 1MN INR.

Kindly asist us how to overcome from this situation

continue
padmaja p   29 September 2021 at 19:20

Amendment of trust deed

Hello sir
I want to know how to amend trust deed clause of power of trust, is any provision to amemd this one.
Actually we want to add to give loan to other trust or any other person in deed.
Is this possible.
Plz let me know sir

continue
Ritwik Bhattacharya   27 September 2021 at 11:29

Private limited company moa main objects

Hi sir, Can I Run Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Contractor Business In One Pvt ltd company, Sir Please Recommend This Smiler Type Of MOA, AOA,
Sir I Have A Construction Company , Can I Changed There Moa To Run Civil Construction, electrical, Mechanical contractor business In this company

continue
padmaja p   23 September 2021 at 12:55

Appointment of auditor for trust

Sir, please let me know, that trust is required to appoint auditor after its incorporation or else.
Plz Let me know whats a provisions for auditor of trust.

continue
Kartik Mittal   22 September 2021 at 10:59

Miscellaneous queries

Hello everyone. I am a law student from New Delhi keen in learning more about corporate law.
I had some queries and I hope you can impart some of your wisdom to me.

1. Is passing ordinary or special resolutions and appointing key managerial personnel in a listed company under the purview of ordinary course of business?

2. If board of directors delegate the authority to take managerial decisions to a committee, does the decision taken by such committee as good as the decision taken by the board of directors?

3. Who shall be the disciplinary authority for Key Managerial Personnel in a listed company?

continue
Jayanta Bandyopadhyay   05 September 2021 at 07:42

Decoupling ld, credit note in letter of credit

One foreign supplier accepts liquidated damage clause in PO but not in LC. Does ucp, fema, banking regulation permit exclusion of such arrangement from lc and settlement outside lc
Please guide
Jayanta Bandyopadhysy
5.9.21

continue
Rana Amarjit Singh   05 September 2021 at 07:11

Validiation if sale deed

Sir
A person was authorized by board resolution of Pvt, Ltd. Company having real estate business to execute any documents regarding sale of a partucular plot. That person entered into sale agreement with other person, recived consideration on behalf of company and issued special power of attorney to that person. The person to whom power of attorney was issued executed a sale deed and consideration received was squared off against amount already paid to company. Now please determine if sale deed is valid. If invalid then can it be validiated by adopting through board resolution.

continue
Anonymous   04 September 2021 at 18:10

Ratification of sale deed

Sir
Can board of directors of company having real estate business can ratify and adopt sale deed done previously of company property

continue
Anonymous   31 August 2021 at 22:03

Corporate employee advice

Hello

I was working in a toxic work situation and finally comlained about my manager to the company I'm working in for the duration of my employment. After the investigation, the outcome communicated to me was "your claims of harrasment are not substantiated. Corrective action is taken for your manager." Rest all is confidential. If claims are not substantiated why was corrective action taken? Soon after my manager was demoted.

However they put me on PIP (performance improvement plan) for my performance in the same duration. I was harassed and had to go on mental health leave due to the experience which the company had approved. But on returning they have put me on a PIP for performance that time.

They had offered me severance option that time. After going through all this after returning to work from leave, I have asked them to explore severance option. But they have said that the PIP will continue till the conversation on severance happen.

I don't want to accept the unfair PIP but they are forcing me to. I have raised that PIP is based on a time when I was harassed and had to go on medical leave due to the experience. But I'm still being forced. I want to explore the severance and leave as soon as possible. And not be at work , work on the PIP while we discuss that to protect my mental health.

Please advice.

continue