Advocate Gaurav Kr Dubey   24 November 2022 at 09:32

Query for

What is the process if one business wants to take legal action / case against another business in business to business segment?

Rashmi Singh   23 November 2022 at 15:14

Reimbursement of payroll costs

Hi, The director of an Indian entity has started another company in Dubai. This Dubai entity has utilized some employees on the rolls of the Indian entity to work for the Dubai entity. The salaries for these indian employees for the duration that they were working for the Dubai entity have been processed through the Indian Entity. Now, we want to transfer these employees legally to Dubai Entity. And, Dubai Entity wants to reimburse the Indian entity for the salaries for these employees for the period they were on the rolls of Indian entity but were working for the Dubai Entity. What is the best hassle free way to settle this payment for these employees with the Indian Entity?

Rashmi Singh   23 November 2022 at 15:10

Reimbursement of payroll costs

Christine Leo   18 November 2022 at 02:09

Cryptocurrency scam/fraud tracing & recovery:

Cryptocurrency Scam/Fraud Tracing & Recovery:

I had 6.02 BTC in one of my Bitcoin wallet that I thought was lost for good. I’d sent my laptop to a variety of top data recovery firms, but with no luck. After seeing a positive comment about Ultimate Hacker Jerry on “Morning Gossips ”, I decided to try to recover my wallet one last time.
Ultimate Hacker Jerry was very responsive to emails, and he recovered my wallet in just a few hours. Ultimate Hacker Jerry acted honorably and in accordance with our agreement.
I would highly recommend using Ultimate Hacker Jerry services. He recovers any lost Cryptocurrency no matter how you lost it . Scammed or lost password he will recover it. Reach Jerry on (Ultimatehackerjerry@seznam. cz)

Anonymous   15 November 2022 at 14:39

Jammu

A Complaint Under Section 138 of the Negotiable Instruments Act,1881 had been filed in year 2020 against 8 accused. Now, in year 2022, 2 of those 8 accused, who were director of the same company (i.e., company A) filed a petition in higher court claiming that the company was non-existent in the year 2020 as the company has been already amalgamated with Company B in 2016 as per the order of High Court.
But the company’s status on MCA was still ‘Active’ even in year 2021.

(i) How will this amalgamation affect our case and how will you defend the company A?
(ii) Are we a bona fide complainant or the accused? Give reasons.
(iii) What is the time limit for seizing the operations of the company after amalgamation.

Anonymous   08 November 2022 at 15:44

Wicked plan to terminate employee by tl

Respected experts.

I am worked in a IT company in Trichy for past 2 years. I have been in various projects in the company. But I am being wickedly terminated by the TL of a new project which I was appointed recently.

He did not like me personally. In the whole team only a few are close with me and they are aware that I am being neglected by TL. He gave so much pressure in work which I couldnt tolerate so I went to manager and asked him to move me to another project or else keep me in wait list that the process is tough.

Instead TL and manager has given PIP (that im unfit for company) and has terminated me. I did not expect this and I could not control my tears because I was so sincere in work in my previous projects. I dont know what to do, as the company HR speaks in favour of TL. I dont know where to approach or report.

The TL has made me unfit for a job eventhough I am not. This affected me mentally. I did not do anything wrong. Kindly help me with your advice to how to get a solution on this issue.

Thank you.

Anonymous   28 October 2022 at 19:47

Old 6 year dues

Dear sirs

Need to know the time limit till when a vendor can claim their old invoice. eg. 6-7 years old.

ks   22 October 2022 at 06:24

Private family trust

My widow mother wants to open a Private Family Trust and wants to transfer her Shares into it. Future plan is that trustees will operate Share trading as well as Derivative Trading in that account to generate business.

1) Can Private Family Trust trade in Derivatives ?

2) How many minimum trustees are required ? Can Single Trustee operate Private Family Trust ?

3) What if out of 2, one trustee is NRI ?

4) What are the documents required to get the PAN of this Private Family Trust ?

5) What are the documents required to get the trust registered ? Where to get registered in Ahmedabad ?

Anonymous   13 October 2022 at 10:36

Seeking help with bond

I signed a bond with my Indian employer Atos, before coming abroad. The bond suggests that I have to pay 5 lakhs if I leave the company any time while my stay at abroad.

There’s this backend process here with which I have first resigned from the company and joined the same company as a contractor through a consultancy. I’m still associated to Atos but as an external employee now, not a direct one.
It’d been approx. 5 years and some months that I stayed with Atos before resigning. In this amount of time, they must have already recovered whatever amount they have spent on my training, Visa, etc. My question is, can this be a good argument for discussion on negotiation or do I still need to pay the full amount?
I’ve already received legal notices (emails as well as paper, on my home address in India).

Anonymous   27 September 2022 at 22:01

Misuse fund by committee

dear sir / madam

my name is shailesh from mumbai , in our society , committee plan for self development in 2018 , that time society other member ask for status of CRZ but committee member and appointed PMC convince that our society small part come under CRZ and that not effect to our project , so all member given permission for self development but now in 2021 PMC got offer letter from mhada , and mentioned in that total more than 60% of part under buffer zone , for this PMC and committed did expenses of RS 600000 and given offer letter that is no use ,
i have doubt on chairman/secretory for i ask/follow for minutes copy but they not given , when after two reminder committee not help me so file complaint against society to registrar there also submit request letter and explain everything but i think committee manage to sub registrar also and now that mhada sub registrar not ready to listen on my topic and he verbly told me to go consumer court , we dont have authority to take action on society
please suggest me