LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VINAY B. SHUKLA   03 April 2008 at 23:03

Whether Mobile Clippings are Admissible in the Court of Law

Whether Mobile Clippings (i.e. any video or any thing recorded by Cell Phone) is admissible in the Court of Law, Are there any Bombay High Court or Supreme Court Citations.

Member (Account Deleted)   01 April 2008 at 17:09


Dear All,

(1) What are the rights and privileges of a foreign national married to an Indian and thus received the status of 'Person of India Origin'?

(2) Can such 'PIO' is empowered to file a suit against the person who is the citizen of his country at INdia?

(3) What about the status of the children born to such 'PIO'? Are they covered under 'dual citizenship'?

RajeshR   01 April 2008 at 16:34

Creditcard collection -No ethics in their way

Hi Gurus,

I have taken a creditcard with a reputed bank and i couldnot pay the amount for past 7 months as i gone to onsite.

When i came to india i myself went and met the banking collection executive the way they treated me which is not at all good.The executive told that he dont want my paymeny like that.

Now i hurted lot and i have decided to settle the card and ready to pay the amount but would like to escalate to the senior levels.

Please guide me how to go about it and is there any dispute panel is available?


padmavathi   31 March 2008 at 19:10

misconduct of an advicote

dear sir/ madam,
an n.b.w is pending in india on my husband who was in u.s.a on dowry harashment case. the court had issued an order to counslute general to impound my husband passport on 1 march 2006. i got a email from counslute general and employement of my husband stating that my husband came back to india and his passport and visa had been terminated. on may 23rd 2006. on 22nd june 2006 an advocate had filed a bail pitition on my husband stating that my husband is in u.s.a and becos he is busy in u.s.a he applied bail through pleader.and on vakalath nama he took signature of my that bail pitition he drafated all false alligations on me which are purely defamatory. and he had not produced any affadiviti which is given by my husband or my father-in-law to the court. he just filied blindly without any u.s.a address of accused embassy stamping.he tried to misguide the court by showing that accused is in u.s.a who is very much availabel in india. can it be a misconduct of an advicote?

pls ge me reply

padma bhusan lama   28 March 2008 at 14:42

to stop aor pollution in a purely residental area

My house holding 285/505 under ward no.3 of Siliguri municipal corporation, west bengal.Besides my house is a steel furniture manufacturing micro unit, which pollutes the air in the form of arc/gas weilding fumes and spray paint/thinner fumes..we have been complaining to the west bengal pollution control board regional office siliguri since 2001..but. the problem hasn't stopped...
Now that I have a 2 months old daughter. the thought of her healths safety has brought immense tention to my family. I have also written a complaint regarding this to the West bengal pollution control board.
Please help and direct me to stop the pollution immediately and can I lodge a court case for compensation for the same.The unit operates with a trade lisence but, did not get our NOC for starting the unit...

Balamurugan.N   27 March 2008 at 20:56

Reg. advocate's code of conduct

Dear all - I climbed third party insurance few years back and my advocate make it as default without any communication with me.

In this situation, I want to know if there is any code of conduct to file against the advocate.

Also, I want to know is there any possibility to file my claim again.


Veena   26 March 2008 at 16:38

Legal Right of Daughter

I would like to know if there is website or Reference to study about the latest Law for the Legal Rights of Daughter in the Father's property. If there is any such information Please let me know.

Member (Account Deleted)   25 March 2008 at 12:57

Foreign Loan

Can a Society registered under the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act borrow a loan from abroad ? What would be the treatment in Form FC-3 and in the Final Accounts for the Principal and the Interest component? Also please let me know the treatment of the foreign loan refund.

kam_87g   24 March 2008 at 21:11

Article On advocates & right To advertise,appearance in court of relative

Can I have article On these Two Topics:
1)Advocate & Right To advertise
2)Advocate & apperance In a Court Of Relative.
My email id is

I will be highly grateful to you.........

MOHANRAJ   21 March 2008 at 11:41


I have lost everything in this business. Actually I dont have any asset or proprty. I am now in a worst financial condition ( bankrutcy). What the broker will do with that blank cheque even if it is against the sebi conditions ? What legal action should I have taken ? I am surviving with my wife and 2 children studying their college course.


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query