Authorised capital

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
04 April 2021

A Ltd Company is falsely reporting its authorised capital - instead of 50 Lakhs it is given figure 5 Crores for a numbers of years.
Now what is remedy - to whom it should be complaint? What is remedy?

ashok kumar singhOnline (Expert)
05 April 2021

lodge your complaint with the ROC i.e. Registrar of Companies.

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
05 April 2021

You shall complain it to the IT authorities and then to the Registrar of Companies of the State concerned.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x