Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Applying new Birth Certificate

(Querist) 27 July 2011 This query is : Resolved 
My mother has lost her Birth Certificate and SSLC certificate, alongwith other few documents. She wants to apply for passport now but we don't have anything for proof of birth.
How can we go ahead in applying new Birth Certificate for her. She is aged 45yrs.
If we need to prepare an affidavit for the same. Kindly provide a draft of the same or provide a link where we can get the same.

mastanrao.bhogadi (Expert) 27 July 2011
Please visit the nearer pass port office. There is a proforma in the application it self.Duly notarized it that can solve your problem.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query