LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anticipation of a false case u/s 498a

(Querist) 05 June 2008 This query is : Resolved 
My younger brother has married on 15th feb 2006. His wife lived happily with him at bhubaneswar. When my brother returned from bhubaneswar after closing his business to live with my parents on december 2006,the problem by his wife started to live separately by disserting my parents at old age. But when my brother denied it, she simply went to her parents house on october 2007, and didn't return back for 6 months. after several requests when she did not turned up, my brother sent a legal notice for restitution of conjugal rights. But on reply she blamed my parents, me,my sister and brother for dowry torture. My brother filed a suite in the court of civil judge u/s 9 of hindu marriage act, which is posted to 1st july 2008. but now she is thretening through the state commission for women to file a case aganist our family. My fathers age is 70+ and having glucoma of eyes and can't see clearly, my mother also having slip disk problem. Now can u advise me what to do to stop the commission for women for unnecessary interference while the case u/s 9 is in court.?
Srinivas.B.S.S.T (Expert) 14 June 2008
File a writ petition in the high oourt by setting out the facts of the case.
SANJAY DIXIT (Expert) 21 June 2008
Take anticipatory bail, if available in your state.
Srinivas.B.S.S.T (Expert) 23 June 2008
unless until a crime is registered and FIR is issued one cannot get anticipatory bail. I am talking about laws in AP and i feel that it is common for every state

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :