Annual performance appraisal

Respected Sir,
I am working in central Govt as statistical investigator.In my Annual performance appraisal for 2019-20,reviewing authority mentioned some adverse remarks against me(That my communication skills are very poor).He also mentioned about the error committed by me in my one sample(But,that error was rectified by me that time itself) .But, he has not reduced my marks. He gave very good score(7. 63)to me.
Kindly reply whether this adverse remark recorded by the reviewing officer (though I got VERY GOOD grading for the period) will cause any problem to me on future

Overall performance has been graded as "Very good" which will not create any problem in promotion except merit.

Sankaranarayanan Online (Expert)

Well said by Vashista ji Once the overall performance certified as Very Good then it implied no hurdle for the promotion but its subject to the parameter of merit

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Online (Expert)

The reduced marks in the appraisal report may not impact adversely especially when the overall grading is VERY GOOD, however you may keep a watch over the developments and also collect documentary evidences for all the events that took place in this regard to enable you to challenge the issue if at all any issue arise in future in this connection.

Yes. Agreed with the advice of the above learned experts.

Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)

have you represented against these remarks within 15 days of communication?

ANOOPKUMAROnline (Querist)

Sudhirkumar sir, sparrow website was not working for about 1 year. So I could not view my appraisal and it was automatically closed on 1/4/21.I did not get any chance to represent

Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)

that does not impair your right to represent within 15 days of communication.

you can represent in hard copy. rules are not subservient to technological glitches.

×

Muslim Personal Law     |    x