Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ancestral property in villege

(Querist) 10 June 2014 This query is : Resolved 
my village house is on a gifted property by a landlord before independence. But there is no paper for gift. we want to start a kvic industry on it . kvic officers demands registered papers of property. What should I do.
M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (Expert) 10 June 2014
you can file declaration of property case at your jurisdiction civil court. with proper document.
Advocate Ravinder (Expert) 11 June 2014
When he is saying that there is no document at all, how can he file case with proper documents.

Check up whether there your name is reflected in Kasra Pahany (of the year 1954-55) which is the basic document. All the information of ownership before 1954 are also reflected in the Kasra Pahany. You can also meet the Tahasildar or Collector, they will help you. If you have any doubts contact me

Kasra Pahany is a revenue word relating to A.P. Check up in your area what is the equivalent name.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 14 June 2014
You may follow the valuable advise rendered by expert Mr. Ravinder in this aspect.
ABDUL RAZIQUE (Expert) 16 June 2014
I also appreciate the advice of Ravinder Ji in this aspect.
Guest (Expert) 16 June 2014
Well advised by above experts.Still you could file a declaration suit in court basing on at least few records like Taxes paid,Electricity details etc if you are not able to get any documents as advised above. Consult a local lawyer.A paper publication regarding the same would be mandatory.
Hemant Agarwal (Expert) 05 August 2014
1. A Property Declaration suit, with the competent local court, is the sole way of getting "Title Ownership" of the said property.
(as properly advised by Adv. M.Sheik Mohammed Ali, above)

2. Under the MLRC Act, procure the Form no. 6, 8 & 7x12 Extract from 1950 onwards, alongwith the Land Tax receipts, from the zonal Tahsildar. Also a "land holding" certificate from the Gram Sevak, in your favor.

3. Alongwith the above documents, File the said suit and make the Tahsildar, original landowner (if available) & others, as the opposite party. Notices will be served to all AND in the absence of any contrary claims, the decree will be passed in favor of the present holder of land.

4. IF the property has been held for over 40 years in the land revenue records, THEN the said court decree, will serve as a "Title-Ownership" document, for all and whatever purposes.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

mahesh chandra (Querist) 05 August 2014
thank you sir.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query