Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ancestral property and family aggreement

(Querist) 14 September 2010 This query is : Resolved 

need advise in property matter. My grandfather left behind one house and a shop in Hoshiarpur (Punjab). The main legal heirs of his property is
1. Sh. Surinder Kumar Son
2. Sh. Vijay Kumar Son
3. Smt. Geeta Verma Daughter
4. Smt. Savitri Devi Wife
At present moment my father Sh. Vijay Kumar and Grand Mother Smt. Savitri Devi is no more and my
mom also died in 1996. After the death of My father and My Mother we three brothers are legal heirs
of them i.e. the present heirs of the property is as follows
1. Sh. Surinder Kumar Tayaji
2. Smt. Geeta Verma Bua
3. Manoj Kumar Grand Son
Omkar Verma Grand Son
Karan Verma Grand Son
The first and second party Is ready to transfer the shop to three of us i.e. 3rd party and 2nd and 3rd party
is ready to transfer the house to 1st party i.e. Shop to Manoj Kumar/Omkar Verma/Karan Verma and
House to Sh. Surinder Kumar

Sir, you are requested to please guide us what kind of documents are required to transfer the said
properties. And do we need to apply for legal heir certificate. And can family agreement is enough to
sell the properties or wither we need to get the property register.

R.Ranganathan (Expert) 14 September 2010
Execute Release Deeds for the House and Shop separately.
s.subramanian (Expert) 14 September 2010
Enter into a partition deed as per your own arrangements above said.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query