LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ancestral property

(Querist) 26 June 2017 This query is : Resolved 
We have a person who has a different name, but takes an 'alias' name of my father & tries to grab our ancestral property, stating that he got it by virtue of partion among his brothers. The person is not at all connected to our family, has no document to prove the 'alias' name, has no deed to establish the partition as claimed.He also has a property with a different survey number, with his first name in the ROR & no records of the 'alias' name. How do we establish our ownership of our ancestral property, since ownership in the ROR's was in the name of my grandfather from 1952 & my father's name from 1989. The mutation mentioned in the 1989 ROR is "by virasat". Other than this, what documents should be provided to the courts to declare the ownership in my father's name.Identification of my father as the son of my grandfather is available by Ration Card / Voter ID / Service Records / Passport documents. Kindly advise
Azhagananth (Expert) 26 June 2017
Rush to a civil lawyer with above stated documents along with deeds and encumbrances certificate of the property.. you have to file Title and Injunction suit.. Remember civil lawyers only..
Kumar Doab (Expert) 26 June 2017
Approach a local senior very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/civil matters for a considered opinion and act further under expert advise of your counsel.
Sankaranarayanan (Expert) 26 June 2017
try to grab your property means still he is trying ? instead of wasting time better to approach local lawyer and act asper his advise.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 26 June 2017
Show all documents and discuss in detail with local lawyer.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 26 June 2017
Avoid delay and approach a local counsel.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query