LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

agricultural land sold and now want back

(Querist) 19 August 2010 This query is : Resolved 
my friend's father is a agriculturist and 5 years back he sold agriculture land in rular area where a piece of land when sold collector persmission is required but at the time of selling he had not taken the persmission. friend's father now want to take back this land from buyer. but buyer didn't want to give the same land. agreement of sale is in possession of buyer. and agricuture land is in the name of seller as 7/12, and 8a.

my question is what ramadies are available to take the same land back ?
s.subramanian (Expert) 28 August 2010
File a suit for recovery of possession in which all the objections will be enquired into and resolved.
Rasik Dagli (Expert) 22 September 2010
You have not stated whether Agrement of sale is registered or not ? If not, you can file suit for declaration that the agreementis not legal and valid and also that it is not binding. You should also pray for possession.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query