LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

agricultural land

(Querist) 20 August 2008 This query is : Resolved 
whether there is any source (website etc)from where can i know whether a particular land is rural agricultural land+urban agricultural land.

there is any other certifying authority to certify legally that a particular land is rural or urban?

property is located at nagpur?...pls help
Srinivas.B.S.S.T (Expert) 20 August 2008
You can approach the registering authority under whoose jurisdiction the subject land is situated.
Manish Singh (Expert) 21 August 2008
you better consult the at the collector's office of that area since it is the regulating authority for land use.
you can find the website of that concerned collector's office by citing revenue office of that area.
Guest (Expert) 21 August 2008
One of the easiest ways of knowing whether a property is agricultural or non agricultural is noting the No. if the PLOT NO> is given then it is Non-Agri land if Survey no. is given then it is Agricultural land or by taking extract of the register in which the tax is collected. It will contain all the details. As of now non of the states have a digital facility for this record. Even if some have it is fo internal use.
Srinivas.B.S.S.T (Expert) 22 August 2008
simply superb analysis Mr. Kotresh. Yes Dear Dasd what kotresh sir said is correct you can find it out by checking the link document but the problem arise if Govt declares the area as non- agricultural in the mean time.
Guest (Expert) 22 August 2008
Government cannot on its own declare Non agiculture land use unless it is acquired by other government agency.

Non agri is an act undertaken by the owner of the agriland to change the use of the land by paying a compensatory fees to the Deputy Commissioner.

Conversion is usually by owner. I donot think agriculture lands are owned by government.
dasd (Querist) 24 August 2008
thanks for answering the query but my query remains unsolved .actually i am unable to get plot no or survey no but it is written in 7/12 form khasra no+bhoomiyan kramank(in hindi) so is the property a
(1) rural agricultural land/urban agricultural land
dasd (Querist) 24 August 2008
pls answer my query or guide me further where to look at plot no or survey no
dasd (Querist) 02 September 2008
sir pls reply my query
dasd (Querist) 02 September 2008
pls reply
sanjay singh thakur (Expert) 08 February 2009
Dear dasd
This is for your kind information that it is the Circle Officer who can give you the certificate to the effect of land in question being an agricultural land or non agricultural land. Moreover, Circle officer is authorised to give certificate to the effect of non agricultural as well as residential use of the agricultural land.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query