Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Advocate commissioning

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 27 August 2017 This query is : Resolved 
I purchased a butted and bounded land about 50 years ago and constructed my own house as per municipal sanctioned plan. Since then I am residing here with good possession, title, right and interest with proper government revenue records.
Recently, all on a sudden one of my neighbors’ who is in possession of a different C.S., R.S. and L.R. claimed that they own a piece of land inside my boundary and started creating nuisance and threatened to dismantle my 50 years old boundary wall. In consequence I was compelled to start a title suit and absolute injunction was granted in my favor. After several years of court proceedings my neighbor’s prayed for survey commission and the court appointed advocate commissioner. My queries are (1) Do the advocate commissioner now has the absolute power to settle my neighbor’s claimed piece of land inside my butted and bounded property or is the commission report will be a part and parcel with the previous evidences that has been already placed in the court. (2) What are my options if I feel the submitted commission report has not been executed properly?
R.K Nanda (Expert) 29 August 2017
no reply to anonymous query.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 29 August 2017
why querists want to hide their name? be bold.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query