LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 03 February 2011 This query is : Resolved 
In 1989 I was suspended and the Department had filed a FIR against me. IN lower court I had won the case. The department went to High Court against the lower court.and also start a departmental enquiry. In high Court also I had won the case. but in departmental enquiry the department had given punishment and stopped 3 increments and revoked my suspension. But Now they are not giving me the suspension period of allowance and pay. What can I do? Is is possibility for stopped also 3 increments which they had stopped in future. Please advice me....
Ajay Bansal (Expert) 04 February 2011
The department has to provide you suspension allowence.However as the finding of Court in a criminal case does not applicable on departmental proceedings, so your three increments can be withheld by employer in departmental proceedings.However you may file an appeal against this punishment before Higher Athourity.
O. Mahalakshmi (Expert) 09 February 2011
I agree with Mr. Ajay
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 13 February 2011
Mr. O. Mahalakshmi,

If you agree with Mr.Ajay than please provide me the Supreme Court or High Court Judgments/citations which can help me for fling the Appeal before Higher Authority.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query