Adding last name

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
13 April 2021

Hello, I'm currently pursuing B.Tech. My 10th, 12th CBSE certificates, aadhar, pan card, everything has just my first name HIMANSHI.
I'd like to add my last name SINGH.. How can I change my name in CBSE certificates and is it important?? (HIMANSHI SINGH)
I have to go abroad for my Master's degree. Will adding a last name be a problem for me? Please help me.

Sankaranarayanan Online (Expert)
13 April 2021

you liberty to add , find a local lawyer and act as per the advise

ashok kumar singhOnline (Expert)
13 April 2021

very truly earlier experts viewed on your given query.

Hemant AgarwalOnline (Expert)
13 April 2021

1. You can conduct "Name Change" proceedings via a Govt. Gazette Publication, by following due procedures of law. A local "Family Lawyer" will help in such procedures.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
13 April 2021

If you want to change your name to Himanshi Singh, you have to apply for Gazette Notification in Annexure-I through the Tahsildar concerned.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x