LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

about employment

(Querist) 31 August 2008 This query is : Resolved 
i am the employee of cms computers ltd, i gave the complaint against my superior that he was attending the duties properly and handling the complete work to me and he sold away my companys items illegally i stated that to my company officials, but they are not listening my words and they transfered me from the duty to another place, can i challenged in the court how is it possible, what the sections are applicable, in which court i have to be challenge please intimate me as soon as possible, firstly can i send the legal notice to my company officials, please intimate me as soon as possible
H. S. Thukral (Expert) 01 September 2008
You can challenge you transfer in a civil court but you have to come out with a strong evidence as to victimisation/malafide
Shyam Ji Srivastava (Expert) 28 September 2008
No. Not at all transfer is not a punishment. If you have sufficient proof then can right to higher officials under
seal and cover with endorsement CONFIDENTIAL.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query