LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

About civil recovery suit/case

(Querist) 28 November 2013 This query is : Resolved 
in which section a civil recovery suit or civil case can be filed ,due to defiency in service of bank ,some one withdrawn funds from company account unauthorizedly ,when we approaches in consumer forum, the consumer forum indicates that it's not a consumer matter ,you should approach it in civil court, so can any one assists us about any applicable court fees as the matter relates to 21 lacs , and in which section it will be filed in civil court
Nadeem Qureshi (Expert) 28 November 2013
contact a lawyer personally with all the documents
prabhakar singh (Expert) 28 November 2013
A civil court enjoys jurisdiction under section 9 of C.P.C. unless expressly bared by some subsequent legislation and we do not need to mention section for a suit.At least i never did.
prabhakar singh (Expert) 28 November 2013
Two queries with same same problem may cause aggravation.U wanna take the risk?
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 29 November 2013
Contact a local lawyer.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 29 November 2013
File a money recovery suit, your lawyer will take care of the provisions of law.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query