Wrong case citation by my lawer

This query is : Resolved 

07 March 2013


during the arguments my Lawyer (in Specific performance case) wrongly referred a case which was against us.

During appeal other party flagged that wrongly refereed case.

How this will impact my case and can this mistake be corrected

prabhakar singh (Expert)
07 March 2013

Legally speaking any lawyer is duty bound to bring out all relevant laws to court even if it is against him,he can just distinguish his case from that one a case law.So you can not legally complain about it against him,though professionally he did a blunder.

Arvind Singh Chauhan (Expert)
07 March 2013

I agree with Prabhakar Sir.

ajay sethi (Expert)
07 March 2013

it cannot be corrected . try to find decisions in support of your case

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu