What happens in mediation?

What does happen in mediation in National Consumer Commission?

The apposite parties have gone back on their words time and again, not followed orders of lower forum and staet commission.

To this the NCDRC New Delhi has ordered to go for mediation.

Last date the advocate of apposite party behave highly rudely and hurled abuses at me.

So the judges have sent us for mediation. What will happen in mediation I asked them.

They have not told anything.

I feel they will again shout etc. (Rowdism by advocate) Unruly scene. Should I carry a gun with me or should I take local police help for protection?

Please guide.

You may submit politely in the mediation everything and see that your statement is recorded and necessary orders are passed by the mediation centre or let them return by the file to the NCDRC with the observations of mediators.

Please mark “LIKE” if satisfied by my answer.

Sit down across the table for finding out an amicable settlement in mediation.

You have already engaged an able, competent and intelligent lawyer for proceeding before NCDRC, what is his/her opinion and advise who is well aware about the facts and circumstances of the case?
Have you lost faith in your lawyer? If so, change him/her immediately.
Why do you need second opinion of expert on this platform on the basis of limited information?

No Where in this Query the Querist had Stated she has an Advocate to represent her.

Query has to be read thoroughly before posting a Valid Reply and should not be replied just like that please

×