Section 65 b of evidence act

This query is : Resolved 

21 August 2019

i filed a petition under section 13 HMA from husband side on the ground of cruelty and desertion in the year 2014. The cross examination of petitioner is conducted. the case is fixed for remaining evidence of the petitioner. Now i came to know that the petitioner is having some voice recording of respondent which can be helpful in my case. i could not find the procedure to prove those voice recording.

give me suggestions to prove voice recording as per section 65-B of Indian Evidence act.

Whether i should move application for amendment of proceedings then move the application for leading evidence under section 65-B or i should seek the permission to lead additional evidence of the petitioner or any other mode. please suggest.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
22 August 2019

Seek permission to exhibit voice recording u/s 65B of Evidence Act.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x