Property partition

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
15 October 2019

my grand father,had three sons,all three r died ,the property is in name of elder son,his wife is alive,my question is weather the property will get transferred to this wife, is their any option for jointly transfer, who r all eligible for the grandfather property.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
15 October 2019

Ji, your grandfather's children (including daughters) have equal rights over the property of him. If any one of children died, that person's children have equal right over the share of his/her father. that means suppose your grandfather had 3 male children say A, B, and C and they died, so each(A,B, C) son will get 1/3 share and in A's 1/3rd share will be divided by the children and wife of A. like that each share will be divided.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
16 October 2019

When did your grand-father die Mr. Prakash?
What is the property involved for succession?
Whether mutation of the property been sanctioned in favour of LRs of your grandfather?
It is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer with relevant records of the property for proper appreciation, guidance and proceeding.
However, if you are located in Delhi and feel so, may contact me (on appointment) at: Chamber No 647, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 Cell# 9891152939 or visit:

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu