Property issue

This query is : Resolved 

10 December 2019

We have family property originally bought by my grand father about 100 yr back. after his death it was trans to his 4 sons. Now we are 3 brother and my father expired too and it will be transferred to 3 of us.
Now i want to sell my part and the property land is so small that i can get my share only if we sell the property. My other 2 brothers are not willing to sell it and and they are not in condition to pay me in cash for my part.
What can i do in this conditions.

Sb Karma (Expert)
10 December 2019

it can solved only by mutual understanding.....
bcoz no Court/Law can force your other brothers to sell that property for you.
They have right to sell it or not if they are legal holder...
so i suggest make an understanding with them ant try to sell

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
11 December 2019

You have right over your share out of the share of your father which is to be partitioned/ demarcated and negotiated for sale.
It is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer with relevant records for professional analyses, guidance and proceeding.

K Rajasekharan (Expert)
12 December 2019

You can file a Suit for Partition seeking your share of property out of the whole. Then the court will find a way to get you the amount equivalent to your share by selling the property, even if others are not ready to take your share and pay you the amount.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu