Procedure for getting deem conveyance

We are format non cooperative society with majority of flat owner since builder was ready to format society for more than 8 year. we want to get transfer land in the name of society.

How can apply/procedure for Deem conveyance and Occupancy Certificate .

Can we issue share certificate to Flat owner or we need to wait for Deem Conveyance

Can Property tax name be change Builder to society after formation of Non cooperative society

Hk

Hemant Agarwal (Expert)

1. YES. It is essential to get conveyance and transfer the plot of land into Society's name and similarly transfer the BMC Property Tax and other such into the Society's name, to avoid disputes in future. Contact me IF you require paid professional services for your requirements.

Hemant Agarwal (Expert)

Hemant Agarwal (Expert)

×