Pagdi tenant in mumbai

This query is : Resolved 

05 October 2019

How to prevent my 30years old pagdi tenant to sublet the shop located in mumbai suburb,in case he gives how to get evidence that he has kept subtenant.
If asked he will say he is employee.

Kishor Mehta (Expert)
06 October 2019

Evidence has to be submitted in an eviction suit. If the tenant regularly attends the shop it will be difficult, however you should try and get the evidence from someone.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x