Needed advice


06 January 2018

I am not married and pregnant of 11weeks. I tried to contact my boyfriend after pregnancy. When he come to know that i am pregnant he changed his mobile number and blocked me. When i tried to talk to his parents they threatened me and told me they will put a case against me. What will i do?? Plz suggest..

Guest (Expert)
06 January 2018

If they threatened to put a case against you, you may put a case against them in real sense.Meet some local lawyer.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Expert)
06 January 2018

Best course is that you lodge police complaint this fellow for cheating and rape on the ground of indulging in physical relationship with you on the promise to marry you and after your continuous request he moved out of your contact as soon he came to know about your conceiving child because of the physical relationship with him.
You can engage layer to help you draft the police complaint and take you to police station where the complaint against him can be registered as FIR.
You will soon find this fellow along with his parents come begging for your mercy and will compromise with you on your terms and conditions.
You can check my profile here in this forum and email me for any further case discussion and consultancy
Email : .

sankar narayanan (Expert)
06 January 2018

First, lodge a complaint against him in the police station with the support of a lawyer and follow accordingly. as suggested by the experts.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu