This query is : Resolved 

12 November 2019

Sir i have a land of about 100 acre in Jharkhand which is gair majurwa khas land. Can i get lpc i.e land possession certificate from circle officer. And after getting lpc can i sale this land?

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
13 November 2019

Repeated story, it is absurd and ridiculous to repeat.
It would be better to consult a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts, guidance and proceeding.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Course by Ex-Judge!!     |    x