Invoking of Section 209 of IPC in term of the judgement H S

This query is : Resolved 

20 August 2019

Can application be filed for invoking Section 209 IPC can be filled immediately after receiving written statement by the defendant in view of the judgement of HS Bedi Vs NHAI.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
21 August 2019

Incomplete and vague facts posted by you can not lead to form an opinion and oblige.
It would be advisable to consult your lawyer for proper guidance and proceeding.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu