Forum requested to appoint lawyer

This query is : Resolved 

11 July 2019

Dear Sir,
my case with thane dist consumer forum execution application under sec 27 cp act 1986 since 2017 also it was under sec 25, we send summons/ reminder to collector of Amirtsat + Local police station at Amritsar but neither accused or collector or police station responding in any manner. now i ask president of forum for further action where they replied me to appoint lawyer as they unable guide what action to be taken. pls assist how to process further . FYI myself process all court documents for last 5 year thanks / prasad shelke
myself located at Thane

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
12 July 2019

Section 11 of the Consumer Protection Act, 1986 provides to file and entertain complaint where opposite party is located,hope you are aware.

13 July 2019

Respected sir, myself not aware about same also i can't reach to amritsar panjab, from thane maharashtra what will be way out pls guode

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu