Fake FIR

This query is : Resolved 

09 September 2019

I am preparing for judiciary. My mother did FIR on her brothers and brokers for forging and selling the property more than their legal share. I contested their anticipatory bail petition as my mother advocate, and they couldn't get the bail upon which broker contacted us for resolving the issue by asking my mother to sell the left property and they would give money of my mother legal right, in return of NOC from my mother. They deposited some money in my mother's account and my account and made papers. We were ready to sell the agreed land but meanwhile they got bail from high court now they are using hook or crook in forcing us to sell land part which is on immediate highway, of which we never talked. We denied. We asked them to take their money by proper legal means but they sent us no information / notice with details rather threatened us. Now somehow I got to know that they have file some fake FIR against my mother and me in different cities to harass us. As I am preparing for judiciary, I am concerned for my exam, as my whole time is in preparation, I posted my issue here. Please someone suggest me what should I do. Should I approach Mahila Ayog ?? Or any other measures??

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
14 September 2019

The case require proper consideration of facts and documents.
It would be better to consult a local prudent lawyer with case file for appreciation of facts and documents, guidance and proceeding.
However, if you are located in Delhi and feel so, may contact me with records (on appointment) at:
Chamber No 647, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 email: majjagdish@yahoo.com Cell # 9891152939 or visit: vakil-saab.com
Best wishes for your examinations.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu