Dv act against daughter in law

Hi,

My wife filed a 498A case against us which was cancelled at stage of investigation. then My wife filed a DV case which is just ordered as dismissed in our favore. Some time before my mother filed a case against my wife undrer section of DV act. now case is under consideration.

Now I have filed a complaint for fake case u/s IPC 211, 499/500 etc. against my wife for get her behind bars.

I want to ask here that the case my mother filed against my wife can be dismissed ??? as she is mother in law, coz trend is always that DV is filed by daughter in-law only.

Kindly help what to do now?? coz if our case too will be dismissed then my wife will also file a complaint under same sections.

withdrawal can be benefited??

You have already engaged an able, competent and intelligent lawyer, seek his/her advise without relying upon obligation of experts on this platform.

Neeraj Jha (Querist)

requested to all please reply

Neeraj Jha (Querist)

requested all please reply

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Expert)
22 December 2019

Do your mother has filled fake case?? in case your mother case is strong and based on true facts then nothing will go against your and your family.

×