Certificate stuck with company

This query is : Resolved 

18 June 2019

My Certificicate was kept in the office & suddenly Government department shut down my company. I was the employee of this company. My education certificate is also stuck with Government officials. Now the company and the Government affairs are filled in the court . I want to get my certificate back from the Government department. I asked owner for certificate. He said that we will not help you without moving the court case result. I want to get my certificate back what should i need to do?

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
19 June 2019

Story could be fabricated properly.
However, if there is some truth, consult a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts, guidance and proceeding.

ramesh (Expert)
20 June 2019

You say there is a court case. Ask your lawyer to move the court for getting back your certificates.

krishna mohan (Expert)
27 June 2019

Is the company sealed? by whom for what reason?

Hemant Agarwal (Expert)
18 July 2019

1. File an limited purpose "intervene application" before the court, for purpose of direction to Govt. Dept., to release and handover your original certificates that were confiscated by govt.

2. Declare that you are an employee and that your future career interests are at stake due to govt. action. The court will issue appropriate directions, provided there is no financial implications or any adverse documentary evidence in your certificates.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu