LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a and mental harrasment

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 02 September 2015 This query is : Resolved 
Sir my wife has put wrong allegations on me and my whole family of taking dawry and mentally harrasing her, in the women cell and taken her whole stuffs and went to her fathers home. Now she is not coming for mediation in women cell. I got the copy of the complain filed by her through Rti. What shall I do now?
Adv. Yogesh V Nayyar (Expert) 09 September 2015
The question is whether a complaint has been registered as against you with police authorities by your wife? If not, then just issue with a legal notice to the effect that she has left your company. It depends whether you intend to continue living with your wife or not. In the event you are then you may proceed for filing a petition for Restitution of conjugal rights and in the event you are not then you may proceed for filing petition for Divorce.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query