161 statements and charge sheet

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
08 July 2019

In FIR, stated that � harassed B for no reasons.
In 161 statements LW1 to LW6 stated that during panchayat, B stated that C sent some obscene content and threatened her with dire consequences ,so she used to be in touch with him.
And LW7 in his 161 statement said that during panchayat B said that she met with C in a marriage and since then they conversant with him and C sent nude images of other women and asked B to send simliar fotos of her so B sent same.

And in chargesheet, police stated like this..During panchayat B admitted that, her relative C conversant to her at their village in a marriage function, since then she used to talk with him and sent some of her pics to him�
So the police presented manipulated version on C in chargesheet just to protect him from becoming an accused . So what should be done now . Should A file
A) a 173(8) petition for further investigation in matter of C by stating contradiction in LWs 161 statements and the manipulation done by police in chargesheet

B) complaining to district judge/ vigilance registrar of high court on the clerical staff for not correcting wrong translation (from Telugu to English) of 161 statement in chargesheet which is done by police with vested interest to omit C the sexual harasser.

C) complaining to higher police officers like SP this and request for further investigation

D) private complaint in the same court

Please suggest. Thanks a lot in advance.

Sb Karma (Expert)
30 December 2019

It fully depend on point into charge sheet...so without seeing docs no one can suggest best from online...so i suggest appoint local lawyer to get proper help with all documents.

It's hard or imperfect to solve it from online...so go for local prudent lawyer

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Course by Ex-Judge!!     |    x