LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 30 April 2008 This query is : Resolved 
My friend filed a crl case uss 499/500/323/506/34 IPC in the court of CJM and CJM forwarded the complaint to local police station for registration of FIR.But now we have to came to know that accused party had given bribe to the investigating officer and police is likely to submit his final report with their finding that accused persons have found innocent during police investigation and allegation made in complaint of my friend are false.I want to know whether court is bound with the findings in the report of police.what is remedy available to me to protest police report and to continue the complaint.
TSBehera (Expert) 30 April 2008
The police shall send you the copy of report U/S173(2)(ii).On receipt you file your protest petition before CJM.
What are your evidence it all depends on same.However CJM is bound to give you hearing on your protest petition ,state your facts supported with concrete evidence guess work..
There are large number of cases where police has given false report but magistrate takes cognisance but it all depends on evidence.This things of police are in fact well understood by all don't worry.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query