10 c claim

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
07 May 2021

I have resigned in Sept 2019 from hdfc bank ltd however I am still not able to claim my "10 C Claim " and I have closed my salary a/c pls suggest how can I claim for the same?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Online (Expert)
08 May 2021

Form 10C is filled and submitted when you want to claim benefit under the Employee Pension Scheme (EPS). In simple terms, at the time of employment, the employee has a pension fund which he keeps secured with the government for his retirement.
If the employee has changed his/her job, the employee can carry forward the same account to his new company. However, if the employee fails to find a job, the employee may apply for withdrawal of funds. Thus, in order to avail the benefits and at the same time, retain the membership with Employee Pension Fund (EPF) the employee files a Form 10C.
You may follow the procedures laid down to claim the benefits by downloading the 10 c claim form, fill it up properly and send it to the authorities concerned.
Merely sending your salary certificate is not sufficient to claim 10 c claim

Sankaranarayanan Online (Expert)
08 May 2021

You approach your HR department and act accordingly

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x