'registered declaration deed' for boundaries correction ?

This query is : Resolved 

16 September 2019

Hi All the experts,

Need advise on a property that i am about to buy.
I am planning to buy a plot (with house) which is situated in Bangalore, while verifying the documents i found that the boundary details are wrong for East, West and North.
Now the seller has told he will get a 'Registered Declaration Deed' with all correct boundary details.

Now my question is 'Registered Declaration Deed' fine ? Since the property is old and to create a 'Rectification Deed' the original party is not available.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert)
16 September 2019

Dear GK,
You may be investing huge money in buying the property. So invest wisely and avoid investing in properties which may create some problem in future.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
16 September 2019

Ji, declaration is not sufficient to complete your transaction. The original party or his/her legal heir shall execute "Rectification deed in favour of your seller. Then you can proceed to buy the property.

R.K Nanda (Expert)
17 September 2019

avoid buying said property.

18 September 2019

Agreed with Mr. Kavksatyanarayana garu.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x