LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

will court force me for reconcilliation

(Querist) 28 February 2009 This query is : Resolved 

Please experts can you suggest me. a NBW was issued against me and my family memebers under section 498(A) and 3/4 of DP Act in a case filled by my wife in counter blast to my divorce case filled prior to her in Family Court besides two informatory and supplementary informatory petition under section 39. all the family members has got AB from High Court. in divorce case, the issue has already been framed and from the next date the witnesses will be examined.

Today was hearing on the AB petition filled by me. the court had issued notices to both the parties to attend court personally on 18.03.2009 and made no corecive against the NBW till the said date.

can you suggest me what is the next course of action of the Court. it is clear from my part of view that reconcilliation is now not possible from my side anyhow. even i will ready to go behind the bars but not ready to even thinking of compromise in my dreams. can you suggest me what is the next course of action of the court. i know that you may suggest me the steps taken by me.
Srinivas.B.S.S.T (Expert) 01 March 2009
court will not and can not force you for reconciliation.
M. PIRAVI PERUMAL (Expert) 01 March 2009
I agree with you Mr. Srinivas.
Binod Kumar Mishra (Querist) 01 March 2009
thanks for the comments, sirs. but my main contentions in asking the said question is that what i will do in the court' i need yours suggestions. i have definately say no to the reconcilliation. but in front of judge directly saying "NO" will definately attract a negative approach of mine towards reconcilliation. so please suggest me sir.
n.k.sarin (Expert) 01 March 2009
Mr Mishra, court is duty bound and try their best for reconcilliation, but can not force u for reconcilliation. U and your family members are facing false allegation and trial of u/s 498A and 3/4 of dp act. the said allegation and trial is a cruelty to u and against urs family members. It is itself a sufficient ground for divorce and denying for reconcilliation.
anish arora (Expert) 02 March 2009
one thing is clear, that the present law is not suitable in family related cases and it needs a change. at one instance the law gives hammer in the hand of the women and on the very next it gives a rose in the same hand. this law really needs change. i don't know how much time it will take but till then lot of us have to sacrifice the beautiful time of life in courts and depression. anyhow when court says you should go for reconciliation. simply ask the judge what different you find in the women who has lodged false case against me and my family. so that i should accept her. ask the judge show her good act and conduct, i will reconcile and ask him whether he will give you guarantee that that lady will not do this act again.
obviously you have to use some words. straigthway no will not help. though it should help but our system is not so sweet and pure. it adds more to frictions then reconciliations

I do agree with my all friends.
PALNITKAR V.V. (Expert) 02 March 2009
The court may send the parties for reconciliation proceedings but can't force for it.
Jithendra.H.J (Expert) 03 March 2009
i do agree with palnitkar
Kamlesh soni (Expert) 03 March 2009
I do agree with my all friends
SANJAY DIXIT (Expert) 11 March 2009
In all family matters Court may make an attempt for reconcillition but no Court can bind you for this.
You should attend the reconcillition proceedings and make your views there.
Adv.Shine Thomas (Expert) 26 March 2009
The court cannot force for reconcillition
Hiralal Das (Expert) 05 April 2009
I do agree with the valuable opinions of the learned members. Thanks all of you.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query