LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

two non law graduate practicing as associate

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 30 April 2011 This query is : Resolved 
respected sir,

my self ashish kamthania advocate and practicing in taxation in rampur up.

near by me a associate of two non law graduate persons are open his office and start practicing in taxation (income tax, vat, service tax & others).

both of them opened joint office, named


first of them is but never completed his LL.B. but on the office flax board he write his name and shows degree M.COM. LL.B.

and second of them is phd in commerce and now doing LL.B. but on the office flax board he write his name and shows degree Ph.D. M.COM. LL.B.

but on the office flax board both of them not write advocate but start practicing as advocate. they effects my practice my 50% client is well known of them and those shifted from me to them.........

what is the write procedure to save my clients and legal proceeding to save those clients who is going to cheat by them.

ashish kamthania
e-mail :
mobile : 09258010105
M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (Expert) 30 April 2011
you can lodge complaint at police if you confident that aforesaid allegations, and if you can take information from RTI then file case against them.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 30 April 2011
repeated query.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 30 April 2011
repeated query.
N.K.Assumi (Expert) 30 April 2011
Is the court also a party to this fraudsters?
soumitra basu (Expert) 30 April 2011
Firstly issuing them a letter show causing why criminal complain shall not be made against them.
File FIR to local police station.
If police is non-active file a criminal case at court.
File a complain to the local advocate association regarding this incidents.
Anil Kumar-Advocate (Expert) 03 May 2011
Dear Ashish,

Untill unless, one get enlisted with Bar Council-no one is allowed to suffix Advocate after his name.This is a criminal offence.So far carrying practice in the field of Direct Taxes and Indirect Taxes,the act has allowed all the graduates to carry the same as an ITP.On receipt of Power of Attorney- they can present the case of their client upto the First Appellate authority. After that - only Advocates & CAs are allowed. Thereafter- before the Hon'ble Bench of High Courts & Apex Court, only Advocates are allowed.As such you may file a complaint on the matter of suffixing degree's abbrebiation without holding the same. So far shifting of client is concern-clients run after service, thus it would be better for you to improve your quality of service and rest leave on GOD.I am in Bokaro for last 26 years.My daughter is doing MBA from BHU and twine sons are carrying engineering.I have never display any board but clients are coming not only from main bokaro but also from the remote areas of geographical boundry of Bokaro which is touching Hazaribagh etc.It is only because of the satisfaction which I and my group extend to the client.Hope you understood my point. Thanks and good luck.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query