FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Transfer of property share

(Querist) 19 November 2021 This query is : Resolved 
A deceased mother(widow) leaves a registered WILL in respect to her self acquired immovable property mentioning shares to be divided among adult siblings.Situation is till date the property in question is still in mothers name in the Registrar office and in the Municipal records.Situation is one of the sibling wants to give his share to the other brother with out any consideration.Query --what is the Legal procedure for transfer of share.in the given circumstances Can he write a WIll?
Hemant Agarwal (Expert) 19 November 2021
1. He can write his WILL for the probable receivable property. However, proper mutation /transfer of deceased's property must take place in favor of WILL beneficiaries, to establish clear title to property, before writing any will for such property.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
Visit: www.chshelpforum.com
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 22 November 2021
As your stated facts, the mother had self-acquired immovable property mentioning shares to be divided means, you shall divide the property as per shares by executing a partition deed in my opinion.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query