Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Transfer from one state to another state

(Querist) 24 January 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Regarding for central govt staff.
i am central govt staff nurse working in past 12 years.
my director said may be one of staff transfer from other state . what kind of rule transfer from one state to other state?

we are total 3 permanent staff nurse working here and one deputation staff nurse.
which rule taken while transfer should be go junior staff, senior staff or deputation staff?
please replay thanks. suresh
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 25 January 2017
you had not been able to convey your problem.
Siddharth Dev (Expert) 25 January 2017
If the transfer orders have some infirmity is related to our fundamental rights, then you can challenge transfer orders in High Court.
suresh (Querist) 25 January 2017
THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLAY.( i am hide some information because of privacy issue)
I am working as a female staff nurse in CGHS (central govt health scheme) Dispensary. total 3 dispensary and one additional director office here in ''******''.we are 3 permanent staff nurse working in each dispensary and one deputation staff nurse also.deputational staff nurse working in add. director office temperly. last week director said for me you may transfer from here to other state,because you are the junior staff . what kind of rule transfer from other state ?what is the deputationel staff nurse position? thanks
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 26 January 2017
are you part of a unified all India seniority list or region wise seniority list.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 26 January 2017
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 30 January 2017
No reply if query repeated.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query