(Expert) 27 January 2009
Steps for increase in the Authorised Share Capital of the company :
1) To convene a Board meeting for deciding : a) The amount of Authorised share capital to be increased. b) The day, date and time of Extra Ordinary General Meeting for taking the approval of the members of the company.
2) To convene the Extra Ordinary General Meeting and to pass the ordinary/special resolution for the same.
3) To prepare form No.5 and Form No.23 (if required).
4) To pay stamp duty on form No.5. The amount of stamp duty is depending upon the Authorised share capital of the company.
5) To file the form No.23 & form No.5 with the Registrar of Companies within 30 days of passing the resolution.