telephonic recording and email as evidences in court

Dear legal experts,

I am really thankful to all of you for your valuable advice on justification of telephonic recordings and print out of email as evidences in court.

In continuation of the same can I have some judgements/case laws specially by Hon'ble Supreme Court or Hon'ble High Courts or even from District Courts.

With warm regds
skg

Kiran Kumar (Expert)

dear friend its a basic law as written in he law books or in the Evidence Act...for this you need not to present any judgment.

its a matter of factul consideration.

Sachin Bhatia (Expert)

For this you need not to present any case law. This is a basic law.

PJANARDHANA REDDY (Expert)

THE AMENDED INFORMATION TECH ACT 2000, AND EVIDENCE ACT HAVE CLEAR SUBJECTMATTER OF YOUR QUERY. HENCE NO FURTHER CASE LAW NEEDED.

Arvind Singh ChauhanOnline (Expert)

Sir, please go through the Sec 65 A & 65 B as amended in 2000 of Evidence Act. It relates to electronic record as documentary evidence. It will be better if you can avail the commentary on the same subject.

×