25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tampering witness

Guest (Querist) 14 January 2011 This query is : Resolved 
Under which section of CRPC and IPc complaint is made for tampering victim and witnesses during proceedings of criminal case?
Amit Minocha (Expert) 14 January 2011
what do you mean by 'tampering victim and witness'.
Arvind Singh Chauhan (Expert) 14 January 2011
Under 439(2) bail of the accused may be canceled on this ground and he may be arrested again.
Responsible person may be prosecuted under 201 IPC.
Ajay Bansal (Expert) 14 January 2011
Rohtash Babu Patel (Expert) 14 January 2011
Agreed to above all

make a complaint to Court
Abhishek Marvi (Expert) 15 January 2011
agree with arvind
Jatin Sapra 9312223345,Delhi (Expert) 15 January 2011
Hello, Rashmi

I think my ld. friends has informed you regarding one option stii if you have evidence you can prosecute the accused undder section 201 IPC.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query