LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suit for recovery

(Querist) 06 April 2015 This query is : Resolved 
Is it necessary to send notice to the party before filing suit for illegal occupation?After conversion of an into layout doing again the agriculture is against the norms or right.Party X has converted our Agri. land into layout without our consent including adjacent lands of his own and obtain a regularization order from corporation. Except roads under our portion all other roads are handed over to corporation by regd sale deed docs.Middle portion is ours.All the plots are sold out after getting orders from corporation and after selling now he is doing agriculture in our portion only to claim tenancy right.X has not sold our portion but only shown in the records of corporation and other government records as layout only.As per the record of corporation our land is Layout.Now X has filed a suit for tenancy right claim.Is it right?
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 11 April 2015
You are not coming out with correct details in your query. The one what you have stated is confusing. In such event a lawyer who happens to peruse the documents/papers in person will be able to guide you properly, so better consult one in the local.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query