Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

steps toward Termination of service

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 06 September 2010 This query is : Resolved 
I am Teaching in science college for last 18 years as regular confirmed teacher and had full workload as UGC guideline.
But from this session no workload is given to me. It seems that they want to show me surplus and terminate me in coming session. I am junior most in my department. If they want I can be given total workload as ugc guideline, but their intentions is not good. They are giving salary but no proof of any work.
Two months back they forced me to sign an agreement which forbid me to ask for new revised pay scale and also to approach to court or other place for such rights. Till now no copy that document is provided to me.
Please advice me, what should be my steps now to save my service. I have a very good reputation in city and among students.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 06 September 2010
You could make an application before the CAT stating the prejudice you re facing in the college.
Prakash Yedhula (Expert) 07 September 2010
There cannot be any agreement restraining you from approaching the court to enforce your rights. Such an agreement is not legally valid. Hence if you are aggrieved, you can approach the appropriate court to redress your grievance.
Uma parameswaran (Expert) 07 September 2010
Since the agreement is not binding upon you ,you have the right to approach Judicial Forum for your grievance .
James Arun (Expert) 07 September 2010
Send a legal notice to your college stating all your contentions. Based on their response, including no response, you can take the matter to the next level. Any agreement that prohibits you from going to a Court of Law is invalid and void. I concur with my learned friends who made similar statements above. With an experience of 18 years as a teacher, I am surprised that you could sign an agreement and not demand a copy of it. Send a legal notice immediately.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query